• Her Meow.
• When she tilts her head.
• When she jumps super high to catch a treat.
• When she hides frome me.
• When she runs around like a crazy maniac.
• When her eyes turn huge.
• Her love of boxes.
• When she sleeps on my lap.
• When she sleeps on my neck.
• When she stands in front of the bathroom door after my shower, waiting on me.
• Her love of snack treats.
(One time she got her Friskies* snack out of the kitchen closet and tore open the bag to get the treats. I come home to find her treats everywhere. Haha!)
• When she meows at the back door till I come back inside.
• Her little belly.
• Her softness.
• When she hides behind something and peeks her head over so I can only see one eye.
• When she scratches her catnip scratcher. (It is so hilarious!)
• Her love of plastic bags.
• When the instant you put a piece of paper on the ground she comes over and sits on it then sleeps. (Try doing homework!! Haha!)
• When she sits on top of my schoolwork while I’m in the middle of it.
• When she’s sleeping you can do whatever you want to her and she doesn’t wake up.
• Her love of foil.
• Her love of candy trash. (I bet she has a stash of candy wrappers somewhere!!)
• How she loves to jump onto very tall places.
• How she can crawl into very tiny places.
• Her love of scarfs.
• When she puts her paw on my hand and brings it to her.
• I love how she is very unique.
• She’s the perfect cat for me.
• I love when she purrs just because I walk next to her.
• When she touches her nose on my nose.
• When she licks my hand when I pet her.
• Whenever I play my guitar she comes up next to me and listens then soon she’ll fall asleep.
• No matter how high the object, chair, table, etc, is Zeva will jump onto it just to look out the window.
• When she licks between her toes! (It’s so hilarious!)
• Every morning I wake up she’s right there next to me looking out the window.
• She will put one piece of cat food in her water bowl and play with it. (Water gets EVERYWHERE!)
•When she sticks her head under the fridge. 🙂
The one who gave you breath is The Almighty God. He gave you breath, a heartbeat, a house, clothes, food, water, family, friends, life, Internet to put this on WordPress, phone/iPod/tablet to write out your stories for WordPress; He gave you so many things! We need to thank him today! Right now! I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for my Lord and Savior. Jesus Christ. He died on the cross for our sins so that we may go to Heaven when we die! This year I’m making a difference in my life and living for God more than I ever have before! Because He gave me life!
Who will join me? Will you pray and thank God for what He’s done for you? He gave you clothes to wear and food to eat and family to love. So thank Him right now! 😀
“For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.”