17 benefits of being a Vegetarian!!
17 Benefits of being a Vegetarian-
1. Lower risk of lung and colorectal cancer; A diet filled with fruits, vegetables, and fiber can help reduce the risk of lung disease and related illnesses.
2. Preventionof Type 2 diabetes; Type 2 diabetes is becoming more common witht he rise of obesity around the world, and vegetarian diets may even prevent it by including complex carbs and fiber thst help the body manage insulin more effciently.
3. Healthy skin; Diets rich in water-based and plant foods are a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins-ideal for healthier skin every season.
4. Chemical-free food; Meat based ddiets in animal cells and fats, along with chemicals and by products used on the animals during processing. This can include chemicals sprayed on the dead animal, preservatives, and other unnatural ingredients used for packaging and mass distributation.
5. Hormone-free eating; Fruits, vegetables, and soy products are never injected with growth hormones and other chemicals that may harm the human body.
6. Increased energy; With the body spending less time digesting animal protein, an energy boost is a nice effect.
7. Lover blood pressure; Vegan and vegetarian diets can be naturally low in fat and sodium, helping reduce blood pressure and improve circulation instead.
8. Improved digestion; Plant-based foods and fresh fruit are rich in fiber, improvng the digestion and elimination process. High fiber diets have also been linked to preventing certain types of cancer.
9. Lowered rick of diabetes; Steady blood sugar is easily achieved with a nutritions vegetarian diet, and the cycle of blood sugar peaks and crashes is almst eliminated without the meat and unhealthy carb combinations.
10. Lower grocery shopping bills; By shopping the permieter of the grocery store and stocking up on high-fiber, highly nutritious food, vegetarians can eliminate almost 25% of their food budgets without pounds of meat on the bill. In some cases this balances out if the vegetarian shopper chooses to buy premium veg brands and gourmet ingredients, but the average cost do tend to be much lower per trip.
11. Toxin-free food; Some studies suggest that when animals experience fear, the adrenaline rush causes a release of epinephrine, steroids and other stress hormones into the bloodstream. These are then ingested by the meat eater, presenting a rango of toxins that can accumulate in the blood.
12. Healthy amino acids; plant-based proteins (Soy) can be an excellent source of amino acids that help with protein assimilation and metabolism.
13. Low or no saturated fat; Vegetarian menus typicaly use all-natural oils and cooking methods to enhance flavor. This is free of unhealthy saturated fat which can lead to a variety of heart problems and cardiovascular disease.
14. Incecreased life span; With the body in harmony and free of harmful toxins and chemical buildup, vegetarians may live longer than their fellow meat eaters. According to William Cstelli, director for the Farmingham Heart study, vegetarians can live up to 3-6 years longer than meat-eaters.
15. Appreciation fpr simple flavors; After elimination meat from the ddiet, it bcomes much easier to differentiate flavors and get a real taster for fruits and vegetables, Paletts can become much more sensitive to different flavors, textures, and combinations.
16. Healthy cholesterol levels; Without unhealthy meat and fat source in the diet, cholesterol leves of vegetarians can be considerably lower and easily fall into a healthy range.
17. Lowers the risk of cancer; With a diet rich on antioxidants, phytochemical, and vitamins, vegetarians naturally lower their risk of cancer andother diseases. MEat eaters, especially thoes that indulge in fatty meats are at a much higher risk of cancer.
From eating more nutritious food and lowering the risk of cancer, the vegetarian lifestyle offers many advantages over a meat-based diet. Dining and grcery options for vegetarians are improving as more poeple embrace this lifestyle for the long-term. 😉